Saturday, August 12, 2017

REVIEW: Monster Family Clawdeen, Barker And Weredith Wolf


Hello to a brand boo blogspot, monsters!




This weeks blogspot will be a little bit longer, because I want to introduce two more of my family members to you plus my own latest night wear including a doppelganger model.

I also have three fangtastic boo fieldtrip pictures, this time of Robecca Steam, but this blogspot will be long enough and so I will show them to you on another spot, okay?

Well, better start with the review!

So, here is another part of my family (plus another version of myself):
Meet





THE MONSTER FAMILY CLAWDEEN, BARKER AND WEREDITH WOLF

here still in box.
The box itself looks very much alike Pawla's, just bigger and with a different background. There is of course more stuff for artworks.




The back is similar as well, but this time you will find photos of the Dracula/Draculaura playset, Lagoona and Kelpie two pack, Ebbie Blue and Pawla.




The purple framed background looks also very much like Pawlas, just this time there is shown a bathroom scenery.

As you can see when you open the box, there is no stand or brush included, but each doll has its own accessorie.




So, here we are, freed from box and display.




Lets start the review with my little brother, Barker Wolf.

Barker has the same bodytype then Pawla, if you want to see details, you can find her review here.
But his skin colour is lighter then Pawlas or mine, it is more like Howleens.
One arm is bent, just like Pawlas, and the other is straight down.
But in Barkers case it is the left arm and Pawla "uses" her right one.

This means, Barker can hold Pawlas Teddybear and Pawla can use Barkers toothbrush (eeew!)

Of course it also means they bith are frozen in this pose.

When I reviewd Pawla, I thought it could be very difficult to make clothes for them, but meanwhile Pawla has her first complete set, so it works.
Its just a tiny little bit tricky.

Pawlas clothes will be shown in another blogspot.

Today is Barkers debut, not Pawlas.




Barker comes with a red toothbrush that has handles and is shaped like a bone and an orange sleeping mask.
I must say, the sleeping mask sadly doesn't fit him very well.
Nevertheless it looks scary cute with ears, eyes and fangs.





Here is a close-up of my little brother without the mask.
He has a brown wolfnose, cute yellow eyes with a ring of grey also and ocre blonde hair with some blue streaks.

The hair is plastic, but well. He is a small doll, and Barker told me for him it was okay because this way he doesn't have to comb. 
Tss, Mansters!




Barker is wearing shorty pajamas.

Those are a blue shorts with orange trim and a top in mainly black and blue with a kind of flesh or zigzag pattern. Within the black zigzags there are yellow wolf eyes.




Here are all of Barkers clothes and accessories.
As Pawla, he comes without a pair of shoes.

This could have two reasons:

Reason one: The play set is sleepover time themed.

or maybe also

Reason two: My little siblings are still half in their wolf shape. Their hands and feets are still more paws and so they may prefer wearing barefoot.

I decided myself that, for fall and winter at least, they will need footwear!




Well, now to the youngest member of the Wolf Family:

my little sister

WEREDITH WOLF.

Werediths fur is again darker, like mine or Pawlas maybe.

Her face still is more wolfish then human looking, with a tiny cute snout.

She has huge ears and on her head she has one purple streak holt together with a pink ribbon.
Again, everything is plastic.




Weredith has articulation at neck, shoulders, hips and tail, so you can make her stand or sit if you like.

She is wearing a permanent top with black and purple pattern that shows blue paws and yellow eyes and white diapers with pink crossbones and yellow closuring.




From the back you can see she has an enourmous wolf tail that you can spin around in other positions.

Barker says it let her more look like a little fox, but of course he doesn't believe this really, she loves our little baby sis as much as we all do. She is so cute!

As you also can see, the back of her top is all black.

I will try to give her fabric clothes later nevertheless.




Oh yes:

Weredith has two accessories:
A pink wrap and a yellow milk bottle with handle.




Sorry for the picture being blurry again, but here you see how the piece of fabric can be wrapped around Werediths body.




Now to myself or better, my doppelganger.

This because I still prefer my basic body and make-up, but this version of me is nevertheless really scary cute looking.




My Monster Family self has light peach eye makeup and lipstick as well and curly brown and purple hair that is thickly rooted and looks great.

She is wearing two yellow hair accessories that are bone shaped.

I really love her look and will of course grab her fashion and accessories later for myself, yay!




Here are her - ahem - my brand boo pajamas.

The pattern on the top vis much alike the patterns on my siblings night wear, this time in black, purple and yellow.
It is sleeveless and one shoulder has the pattern while the second is in yellow and lets the top look clawsome assymatric.

The pants are yellow with grey tiger stripe print and at the front there is a little purple ribbon.




Sadly, Calaminthe blurried the slipper photo up again.

Grrrr! Sorry, Cala!

My slippers are all purple, look furry and have a monster face with ears.

Very sorry for that, maybe you can see them better in one of the other pictures.




The main thing why I don't want to change my look completely is my doppelgangers body type.

This Clawdeen is non-articulated at knees, ellbows and wrists.

Don't understand me wrong, the pose really looks cute and it has the advantage that you cannot loose hands, arms or else.

But of course, for doing so much poses as I usually need to do and for designing clothes, a fully articulated body is better!

Monster Familys hips are a tiny bit bent to one side which does her pose even let look cuter.
THIS body type sure is perfect for Collectors who just pose their doll on a shelf, I think.

One arm and one leg is straight while the others are slightly bent.

Please don't see this too negative.
One would perfer the stiffer bodys, others may prefer the articulated ones.

Each type has advantages and disadvantages.

Sure is: We will not give this Clawdeen away, she will find her place somewhere in a shelf, I guess.

She is a really cute little model.

Well, and now we are at the end of todays review and blogspot.

Calaminthe hopes to grab more boo dolls during the next months, so maybe thzere will be more surprise reviews from time to time.

For today, everythings said.


So: Byebye to you all, Blogmonsters,

have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!


💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf

with Barker and Weredith

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I just purchased and wondered about Cladeen knees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITs a bit sad that the dolls just have the one pose now very often, gbut on the other hand that really looks nice if you just place them on the shelves, nicer then joints. Clawdeen has a perfect model pose, here.

      Delete