Saturday, November 11, 2017

REVIEWS: Dessert Ghouls Cleo deNile and Shriek Chic Fashion Pack Plus Some Outdoor Pictures


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,





Here is Cleo deNile with the weekly blogspot, and this will be a long one, and all about myself.

First: as you can see, I changed my look again.
Yes - I love to style myself, and so I decided to change it from time to time.

This style is, for my opinion, more a summer look, and so after I did todays blogspot, I will change myself again.


Also, I have a Fashion Pack Review for you.
Or, if we like to call them: Maul Fashion, because they are bought in shops and not self made.


And last but not least, I want to show you some nice nature pictues Calaminthe shot on a walk a week ago.




But lets start with the doll review first. Here we go.

Meet myself as:


"Sweet Treat", "Sweet Fear" or, like most of people call this line:

DESSERT GHOULS CLEO DE NILE


Calaminthes beastie Jianne found me for a low price at Galeria Kaufhof, as you can see on the box.

The box itself is small, mainly cardboard with a plastic window at the front.
You can see an artwork of new Basic Frankie, Draculaura and Clawdeen, the Monster High Logo and, under the artwork, a banner with my very own skullette and name.





Here is a look at one side and the back of the box. You see, the black has a spider web design.

At the side you can find my name again, a yellow diamond and wrapped heart design and again the logo of MH.

And at the back you'll find a cute little picture of myself and some infearmation next to it that tells you that I am the dauhter of mummies in several languages.





Under that, you will find photos of the other two ghouls that are part of the Dessert Ghouls line, Catrine deMew and Ari Hauntington.

Sorry that the close-up of Ari is completeley overexposed.

Oh yes, and under this picture you will find the usual infearmation at the boxes bottom.





Kindly, you can open the box at the top and pull out the display together with your doll of choice in this line, which means, if you want to, you can save her back in the box after you played, if you like.

The background display shows a coffin shape with stripes, in my case black and yellow, in front of a colourful background that has the design of the dress I am wearing.

As you already may have guessed - no stand, no brush, no diary or else, but this is a Budget Doll Line and I am fine with it.




Budget line also means that you cannot move my ellbows and knees, but I think this looks great when you just want to pose me in a shelf.

If you want to play with me: you can move my head, arms and legs.





On this close-up of my face you can see the nice dessert themed fascinator or crown on a headband I am wearing.

It is mainly golden with turquise and shows a cupcake that has sprinkles, eyes at the front and a crown on top.

I am not wearing much make-up, just my usual khajal, some light silver eyeshadow and pink lipstick.





From the side, you can see that the cupkake is just half molded.

My hairdo is a ponytail high on the back of my head, mainly black with just one turquise streak and without bangs.

I really like this style, it makes me look the sophisticated mummy princess I am, don't you think?





The dress I am wearing is mainly turquise with a pattern of treats, like the crowned cupcake, mummy wrapped candy, cones and else.

It has red ruffle at the bottom and at the top, red bordering and two crossed straps that end in a collar at my neck.





Well, and here are my cute shoes. They are closed at the front and have two straps at the front and long ones from the ancle, wrapped along my legs and, at the top, end with little bows. I really like them.



Well, this is all I can tell you about this look, so I will go on to the next point of todays blogspot:





The fashion pack.

Calaminthe was able to grab a lot of four on amazon.

She already had the one on the left, which is totally designed for Draculaura.

That fashion pack is called "Ghoul Glam" (yes, they have names!) and is already reviewed in this blogspot.





Today we will have a closer look at this one.

It is pinned on a background and sold in a plastic bag with a black scullette hangar.

And it has a name too. IT is called:

SHRIEK CHIC Fashion Pack.




Here is everything you will find in the pack.
Each pack has clothing, sunglasses, a handbag, an accessorie and a pair of shoes.





And - tadaaa! look how bootiful it looks like when I wear it.

You can, as you see, pull it on to your less articulated MH budget dolls and it really looks creepy cool.





Here is the scarlet red handbag with has an ancient egypt style and a snake shaped handle.
It can not be opened, and it is very difficult for me to hold it in my stiff hands.




But you can pull it up to my shoulders instead.





The main part of the Shriek Chic fp sure is the yellow and black mummywrap-pattern dress.

It is very classic, and it has a mesh part at the top.

Be careful when pulling it over your dolls fingers:
The fingers can easily tangle in the black mesh material!

The unique accessorie in this fashion pack is a golden belt that has three rows of beads. I really like it.




The dress velcros in the back, but it is so tight that it really, really was hard to close it.

It may fit better on the old MH dolls then on the rebooted ones, but I think it also might be a factory incident.

Well, at the end I did manage to close it.





Here are the pair of golden shoes coming with this fashion pack.

They have pyramid shaped heels and mummy wrap design as well, and they have the same mold as those of "I love Fashion" and "Ghouls Rule" Cleo deNile.

Doesn't matter - I think they totally match my style.





Here are my sunglasses. I know this shape has been used on older Cleo dolls as well, one of them is "I love Shoes" Cleo.

This time they are red.





I don't know why - maybe the reboot dolls have bigger heas then our older selfs, the glasses can't be placed on top of the head anymore, they are too small, sadly.


Now to todays last blogspot part:

The outdoor pictures.













They all have been taken last Saturday when I walked along our lake, the Biggesee.

It was a sunny, but late afternoon and the sun already went down.

I hope you like the pictures. They had been made here.

There is a Youth Hostel very closeley.



Well, I hope you enjoyed my blogspot today.

Next week, Clawdeen told me, will be another review, I think its on of the other fashion packs maybe.

So if you are curious, please come back and have a look.


For today, as you may have guessed, we are at the end.


Have a majestic weekend and a royal week.

Bye for now, says



💝💖💝

Cleo deNile






No comments:

Post a Comment