Saturday, January 6, 2018

REVIEW: Garden Ghouls Cleo deNile


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,

and a happy boo year!


Here is Cleo deNile with the first blogspot of 2018.

Can a year start nicer then with a brand boo look?
Not for me.

And of course I will share it with you.

Clawdeen is working on winter clothing, and there are six more reviews to be done - just at the moment.

Mainly not the latest dolls, and three alone with me, so, its the beast I start the first one now.

And show you how I look as




GARDEN GHOULS CLEO DE NILE


Well, the flowerish box is already reviewed in Toraleis review, and mine looks similar. Of course instead of her name, you will find mine.





The back also looks the same.

And on the bottom you will find that you can pull out my wings as well, but not the ellbow and hand joints, sadly.

This makes it hard to pull over self made bracelets and, worse, crochet or knit pullovers with long sleeves.

The good thing is: You can't lose the joints anymore.





When you pull out the nice display off the box, you will see that accessories like doll stand, brushes and diaries are not included.

Just me and my wings.





Those are pinned loosley onto the display.

They have joints so you can move them and you easily can push them into holes in my back.

My wings have an ancient egypt design and remind a bit of scarabs, maybe.

They are turquise, blue, yellow and red and match my style just perfectly.





And here I am with wings and all, out of the box.

To have wings is a really nice thing. Who has ever heard of a flying mummy?
I just love it, it feels like it would make me even a tiny bit more majestic as I usually am.

Well, I will not wear those wings always in the future, but its nice to have the opportunity.





On my head you will find yellow glasses with the shape of bug antennaes. I really like how they match the insect theme of this look, but when you pull them down to my nose after carefully cuttingt them out of my hair, they turn out a bit too large.





And here is my make-up. Of course I am wearing my usual egypt style khajal and the little blue jewel under my eye.

The rest of my make-up is a bit lighter then I usually prefer it too look.
I am wearing a apricot eyeshadow that matches the lipstick and some of the details on my look, and under my eyes I have rows of turquise dots.

My hair has turquise streaks and is mainly black. My bangs are combed to the left side this time.





Here you can see the length of my hair and that it really is mainly black.





This is my Garden Ghouls dress.

Its a one-shoulder dress with a second black mesh layer over the skirt.
This layer has shimmering turquise glitter all over and is sewn on the dress at the hip with a small blue belt.

The dress itselves has a wonderful pattern with scarabs, partly normal, partly open-winged that also seem to look floral in the yellow vines that are also part of the pattern.

The motives colours are apricot or maybe more a flamingo red, turquise and yellow on a black background and repeat the colours of the wings and make-up niceley.





Here are my shoes.

Again they are in my favourite colour, golden.
They are spooktaculair peeptoes with a big golden scarab on the front and studded straps that end in two bobs.





Well, this is the end of todays review.

I guess next week you will find another one.
Calaminthe could find many cute double and triple selves of some of us ghouls.
Just let yourself being surprised who it will be next week.

For this week, its time to say goodbye and wish you the usual




Have a majestic weekend and a royal week!


💝💋💝

Cleo deNile

No comments:

Post a Comment