Saturday, February 3, 2018

REVIEW: Electrified Clawdeen Wolf


Hello Blogmonsters,


Review time again! I hope you don't mind.

But there are still some to do and who knows when it is next that our crew grows.

This time, the review is all about me.

It is the first time for me, Calaminthes Clawdeen, to have a different haircolour then just brown with a streak.

I better start the review now, because I am again a bit busy, there are a lot of other things that need to be done today (one of those is, as mostly, go on with sewing more fashion).





Today I am:

ELECTRIFIED CLAWDEEN WOLF


I really don't want to tell you more about the box. It is reviewed several times here in my blog, and it will be shown again in future.

I come in a bigger box, because I am one of the ghouls that comes with hair accessories.





Here is the artwork at the back of the box, for those who are interested, and the hint that there is a Twyla as well (which is already reviewed a while ago).





Here is everything I come with, some hair accessories and a little pet monster.

No brush, no stand, no diary.

The good thing is that most of the Electrified ghouls still have pull-out arm- and handjoints. Me too.





Here is the little electric monster that comes with me.

In the Electrified-boovie (avalable on DVD in case you didn't see it) Frankie has one, called "Znap". Maybe mine is a Znap too, but of course you can name it however you want.

IN this case, it has a colour between pink and purple and a blue face.





Here is all the extra hair accessories you will get if you buy me:

A comb, a hairclip, a spiral accessorie with wolf detail, a neon green streak on a purple scullette clip and a pink one on a black paw-shaped bow clip.





Usually I wouldn't of course wear all of them together, but here I did, so you can have another look at them. 





Well, after I showed you all the extras, lets have a look at myself.

Here is me, fresh out of the box.
Rocking the howling neon 1980es retro style all of the Electrified dolls have.






My hair is long, crimped (which lets it feel very dryly) and mainly purple, but with streaks in neon pin and some in black. It is long and has a side part, but its open (but you already found out that I will come with enough hair accessories to change this).





My make-up is in neon colours as well, my eyes are highlighhted with soft pink eyeshadow and I am wearing neon green eyeshadow as well, and khayal of the same colour.

My lips of course matches the look.

My first earrings since the reboot started are spikey crescent moons in neon yellow.





And on my head I am wearing a neon green headband repeating the spikey moon, just bigger.





Here is my dress. It has a slim cut, is mainly black with a pattern of neon coloured werewolf-sratches and ends in a neon pink ruffled fishnet skirt part.

As all of the dresses, mine has a transparent plastic part as well. In this case it is neon green and goes from over one shoulder to under the other and back.

The dress is belted with a four-layered neon coloured belt that again repeats the crescent moon with spikes.





And here are my purple high heel ankle sandals. They also have the scratches pattern (that let Calaminthe remind of a normie TV series called the Flintstones, as she said. I wasn't sure if this was a compliment or not because sahe explained, the show had been stone-age themed but she told me she totally liked them).
They have spikes as well.


Well, this had been todays last picture, time to end the blog.

The doll series wasn't the latest in the stores, but I think you may still have a good chance to grab me if you want and that you nevertheless liked it.

Time to say goodbye.

I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,


💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment