Saturday, February 24, 2018

REVIEW: Electrified Cleo deNile


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


Its Cleo deNile here, and its time for the weekend blogspot!

Oh yes, and I have electrifying things to show you....
I know, usually its more Frankies word. Okay, I have GOLDEN things to show you - ME!

Here is another great look I want to present you, and of course I am looking as majestic as always. 

But see yourself. Today I am:




ELECTIFIED CLEO DE NILE


Even on this too dark picture of me still in box you can guess how colourful I look this time.

The boxes are already reviewed.

I am - together with Venus McFlytrap, an exclusive MH doll. In USA you only could buy us, as far I know, at Target.
Here in Germany, you might have good luck to still find me at Mรผller, if you want.





Here is the artwork from the boxes back. Because it looks so great, I want to show it to you of course.

Also there are tiny pictures of the other ghouls of this line, the HAIR RAISING GHOULS.

Venus, Silvi and Ari are already reviewed, today its on me, and there is also a Hair Raising Draculaura.





After opening the box, you will find me pinned on a dark background with neon colours.

As always, what you see is what you get. There isn't a brush, stand, diary.





Here I am, unleashed!
Look how amazingly different I look like, but still typically myself.





On the close-up of my face you can seee my make-up. I still have my typically ancient egypt khajal on my upper eye, but under my eyes I am wearing neon yellow colour this time. My eyeshadow is also in yellow, but its highlighted in turquise.

The 1980es style make-up is completed by a soft, salmon-coloured lipstick.






My mainly black hair goes down to the back, as most of the time, but this time it is styled differently.

Most of it is crimped in 1980es or 1990es manner, my bangs are combed to the right, and accessorily to my turquise streak in the bangs I have a fat neon pink coloured one in my nape!





On my head I am wearing a bright yellow zig-zag headband with a huuuge diamond- shaped ornament.





And here is my dress which. I. Just. Love!

The skirt part is cut assymetric. The top part as well as the bottom bordering are neon yellow kind of plastic material, which you will find on each dress of this series.

The main part is a satin material with a stunning and very colourful pattern on a black background. You can find "just" stripes, zig-zags, diamonds, cat mummies, Horus' eyes and pyramids. Everything I love.

The zig-zags look like something you would find for example on ancient egypt columns.

I so love this fabric! It is modern and ancient egypt at the same time!





And here you have a look at my shoes. Those are bright red peep-toes and repeat the motives of the dress.

Plus: I also have a teal crowned snake wrapped arounf one of my legs that reminds me of my pet Hissette (I really miss her and still don't have her here, sadly).


Well, reviews end.

What do you think? I really like this look. Calaminthe thought at first she wouldn't, but after bringing me home she changed her mind.

And now its time to say goodbye.

Have a majestic weekend and a royal week,




๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Cleo deNile

No comments:

Post a Comment